The scent of pine is in the air. This is hardly surprising because the club is located in a nature reserve. Fun, sports, and wellness await you in the popular Byzantine-style hotel complex. Here, your wellbeing is perfectly catered for.
In Club Calimera Simantro Beach, which is located approximately 10 km from Nea Fokea, you spend your holiday in the heart of nature, surrounded by fragrant pines. The best part is that the club is still located on the gently sloping sand beach, so you can decide whether to relax on the beach or explore one of the numerous hiking trails. Maybe you will come across the idyllic amphitheatre on your way through the woods. If you prefer to let your eyes roam, the beautifully located bar above the beach is the right place for you. You can also enjoy the romantic ocean view while having a delicious meal in our tavern. Look forward to a holiday in which you can totally relax and also discover something new every day. Local category: 4 stars.
- Ample reception area with front desk, bar, lounge with TV corner
- Air-conditioned restaurant with terraces
- Lobby bar, meeting rooms, mini market, disco
- Main pool with pool bar and sun terrace
- Beach bar
- 2 outdoor pools with sun terrace, 1 indoor pool
- Separate children's pool
- Sun beds and sun umbrellas: free of charge at the pool and on the beach, sun bed cover available for a deposit
- Beach towels: available for a deposit
346 rooms in total.
- Double rooms type A: located in the lower part of the hotel complex. Renovated, new, and appealingly furnished, air conditioner, balcony or terrace, Jacuzzi bathtub, blow dryer, flat screen TV, small fridge, phone, and rental safe.
- Family rooms type A: furnished and equipped like the double rooms type A, but located on the ground floor; with pull-out cot or bunk beds for the children.
- Double rooms type B: located in the upper part of the hotel complex. Furnished cozy and tastefully. Bath, blow dryer, air conditioner, balcony or terrace, satellite TV, small fridge, phone, and rental safe.
- Family rooms type B: a little bit more spacious than the type B double rooms. With cot for the children.
- Suites: 2 adjacent type B double rooms with connecting door.
- Economy rooms: Similar to the double rooms, but a little less spacious, furnished and equipped more simple, with a balcony.
Eating and Drinking
All inclusive à la Calimera
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet with "Show Cooking"
- Continental late-riser breakfast (10 - 11am)
- Theme buffets served several times a week
- Snacksstation during the day
- Coffee/tea and cake/pastries in the afternoon
- Icecream lunch and dinner time
- Local alcoholic drinks, as well as soft drinks (10 am - midnight)
Sports and Entertainment
- NEW: The country and its people – Motto day with creative and vibrant activities surrounding your chosen destination
- Concert wees à la Calimera: The best cover-songs with Mike Toole 30.08.-11.9.2015
- Nordic Walking à la Calimera:Summer season 2015
- Circle Workout – Strength and endurance workout for everybody
- Crossboccia® – Playing non-traditional boccia anytime and anywhere
- KUBB Viking chess – a game of skill for young and old alike
- Latin Fit à la Calimera – dancing with aerobic elements to hot rhythms
- Body Ball – Specific training of the deep muscles for all age groups
- Language lessons "5 beats of Greek", sundowner, Calimera friends, Club action, Sports@Night, Dance@Night, Calimera tournament and much more
- Gymnastics program, aerobics, step-aerobics, aqua gymnastics
- Fitness center
- Backgammon, table tennis, darts, Shuffleboard, Bocce
- Water polo, beach volleyball
- Entertainment program (takes place partially in the amphitheatre, which is approx. 800 m away)
- artificial/ quarz sand courts in 800m distance
- Tennis hard court (approx. 5 Euro/hour)
- Bike and motorbike rental
- Spa with fitness center, sauna, relaxing area, therapy rooms, steam bath, Massage
- Wi-fi in the lobby (approx. 2,50 Euro/hour)
- Various water sports possibilities and diving center (local vendor)
- Country category: 4
- Taxi from the airport around 95 Euro
- Doctor/pharmacy: a doctor can be called in emergency cases (fee applies). The closest pharmacy is located approx. 10 km away
- Means of payment in the hotel: credit card (VISA, Euro/MasterCard, Diners, American Express)
- Voltage in the hotel: 200 volts
- Rental safe: approx. 7 Euro/week
- Languages spoken in the hotel: Greek, English, German, Russian
- More Information about your destination
Calimigo Kids Club
- Affectionate child care in groups divided by age (3–12 years of age)
- Hourly care
- 6 days a week in the Calimigo Kids Club
- Exciting program for teenagers (13–17 years of age) during the holiday season
- Loan of Schmidt Games free of charge
- Separate children’s pool
- sanitary facilities suitable for children
- Generously equipped playground
- High chair in the restaurant, baby corner in the restaurant
- Baby cot (on request, depending on availability)
- Friends forever – Motto day about friendship
- Mail from the little Tiger – Holiday mails from the children’s club
- Help for Tigerente – Who can find Tigerente’s stripes?
- Tiger and Bear make some music together – Motto day about music
- Terrific puzzle game – A puzzle game for the whole family
- In shape with Tigerente – various sports and activity games
- Water fun with Günter Kastenfrosch – Are you jumping in too?
- Continuous child care once a week from 10.15 a.m. up to 8.30 p.m. for children between 3 and 9 years of age
- Calimigo Dinner and Calimigo Dance 6 days a week
- During the school holidays: Xbox360®, Calimigo Action, Calimigo Show, Calimigo Party, Calimigo Sports, Club Calimera Family Day
- For teenagers: Teens@Night, Sport & Fun, Teens Radio, and much more
- Calimigo Soccer-Camp (24.5.-5.6. und 27.7.-12.9.2015): Soccer-Camp for kids and teenager (fee: 13€ daily ticket, 59€ 5 day ticket = 1,5 hours a day)