Enjoy club feeling on a beautiful beach!
The Club Calimera Rosa Rivage is situated in a beautiful location, directly on the flatly-descending, long sand beach of Skanes. The hotel consists of a main building and a bungalow complex with 224 rooms. Reception area with front desk, lobby bar, restaurant, à-la-carte restaurant (Tunisian and Italian), snack bar, Moorish café (fee applies), boutique, kiosk, and pool bar. The well-kept outdoor area has 2 swimming pools with sun terraces. Sun beds and sun umbrellas free of charge on the pool and on the beach. Sun bed covers available for a fee; bath towels available for a deposit. Children's club Calimigo Kids Club.
- Main building and bungalow complex with 224 rooms
- Reception area with front desk, lobby bar, and restaurant
- 2 à-la-carte restaurants (Tunisian and Italian)
- Snack bar, Moorish café (fee applies)
- Boutique, kiosk, pool bar
- Well-kept outdoor area with 2 swimming pools and sun terraces
- Sun beds and sun umbrellas available free of charge at the pool and on the beach
- Sun bed covers available for a fee; bath towels available for a deposit.
- Children's club Calimigo Kids Club
Beautiful, rambling club complex with a total of 224 rooms.
- Rooms (approx. 16 sq m): suitable for 1-3 people. With shower or tub, hair dryer, balcony or terrace, air conditioning (15 June - 15 September), telephone, satellite TV, small fridge, safety deposit box available for a fee
- Economy rooms: similar to the double rooms, but smaller
- Family rooms (approx. 32 sq m): furnished like the double rooms, but more spacious. Suitable for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Family accommodations (approx. 36 sq m): suitable for 3 adults and 2 children, 4 adults and 1 child, or 4 adults. 2 double rooms with one bathroom
Eating and Drinking
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet with show cooking, weekly Theme buffets
Continental late-riser breakfast (10am - 11am)
Coffee, tea, and cake (4 - 5pm), ice cream for the children
Midnight snacks severales times a week
- All local alcoholic drinks and soft drinks around the clock
- 2 à-la-carte restaurants, 1 x per stay included (reservation required)
Sports and Entertainment
- Swing and Dance à la Calimera: Dance lessons with professional dancers. Summer season 2014
- NEW: Circle Workout – Strength and endurance workout for everybody
- Crossboccia® – Playing non-traditional boccia anytime and anywhere
- Free minigolf – playing minigolf anytime and anywhere
- KUBB Viking chess – a game of skill for young and old alike
- Latin Fit à la Calimera – dancing with aerobic elements to hot rhythms
- Body Ball – Specific training of the deep muscles for all age groups
- Calimera Friends, 5 beats of Arabic, Club Action, Sundowner, Sports@Night, Dance@Night, Calimera tournament and much more
Gymnastics, body styling, aqua fit
Aerobics, step aerobics
Volleyball and/or beach volleyball, shuffleboard, miniature soccer
Water polo, bocce, darts, table tennis, board games, archery
Musical show or entertainment program in the evening
- Horseback riding
- various water sports on the beach (local vendors)
- A golf course is located approx. 3 km away
Wellness & Beauty
- Wellness center with Hamam, sauna, massage, hair dresser, fitness, and various beauty treatments
- Country category: 4 stars
- Physician care: on-call physician 24/7, a doctor can be called if needed. The closest pharmacy and the closest hospital are located in Monastir
- Voltage: 220 volts (no adapter needed)
- Transportation: public bus to Monastir (bus stop is located directly in front of the hotel). Rental cars can be rented in the hotel; cab fare to Monastir is approx. 5 Euro.
- Country currency is the Tunisian Dinar (TND). Currency exchange located in the hotel. Further means of payment: credit cards (Visa, Euro/Mastercard)
- Safety deposit boxes: located at the front desk approx 7,50 Euro.
- Non-smoking rooms available upon request
- Languages spoken in the hotel: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic
Calimigo Kids Club
- Affectionate child care in groups divided by age (3–12 years of age)
- Hourly care
- 6 days a week in the Calimigo Kids Club
- Exciting program for teenagers (13–17 years of age) during the holiday season
- Loan of Schmidt Games free of charge
- Separate children’s pool
- Generously equipped playground provided with shade
- High chair in the restaurant, baby corner in the restaurant
- Baby cot (on request, depending on availability)
- Baby-sitting service (against charge, depending on availability)
- Friends forever – Motto day about friendship
- Mail from the little Tiger – Holiday mails from the children’s club
- Help for Tigerente – Who can find Tigerente’s stripes?
- Tiger and Bear make some music together – Motto day about music
- Terrific puzzle game – A puzzle game for the whole family
- In shape with Tigerente – various sports and activity games
- Water fun with Günter Kastenfrosch – Are you jumping in too?
- Continuous child care once a week from 10.15 a.m. up to 8.30 p.m. for children between 3 and 9 years of age
- Calimigo Dinner and Calimigo Dance 6 days a week
- During the school holidays: Calimigo Slacklining, Xbox360®, Calimigo Action, Calimigo Show, Calimigo Party, Calimigo Sports, Club Calimera Family Day
- For teenagers: Teens@Night, Sport & Fun, Teens Radio, and much more