The gently sloping long beach section and the quietly located rooms ensure the perfect club holiday for athletes, families, and singles.
The spacious complex of the Club Calimera Rosa Rivage consists of a main house and different bungalows that are directly located on the long sand beach of Skanes. Due to its beautiful location, the club appears to merge right into the beach, offering the perfect place for sun lovers. People looking for peace and quiet will also find a tranquil refuge here. The Pool, the restaurant, the bar, and the entertainment area are located next to each other, so you don't have to walk long distances but can enjoy the informal atmosphere of the club. If you like to be active, jet skiing or parasailing possibilities are right next to the club. But there's no reason to miss out on cultural sights: Just take a little trip to Monastir to visit its beautiful mosque and the colourful souk that are just approximately 10 km away. The picturesque old town of Sousse and the marina of Port El Kantaoui are also worth visiting and contribute to making your holiday a great and diversified experience. Local category: 4 stars.
- Main building and bungalow complex with 224 rooms
- Reception area with front desk, lobby bar, and restaurant
- 2 à-la-carte restaurants (Tunisian and Italian)
- Snack bar, Moorish café (fee applies)
- Boutique, kiosk, pool bar
- Well-kept outdoor area with 2 swimming pools and sun terraces
- Sun beds and sun umbrellas available free of charge at the pool and on the beach
- Sun bed covers available for a fee; bath towels available for a deposit.
- Children's club Calimigo Kids Club
Beautiful, rambling club complex with a total of 224 rooms.
- Rooms (approx. 16 sq m): suitable for 1-3 people. With shower or tub, hair dryer, balcony or terrace, air conditioning (15 June - 15 September), telephone, satellite TV, small fridge, safety deposit box available for a fee
- Economy rooms: similar to the double rooms, but smaller
- Family rooms (approx. 32 sq m): furnished like the double rooms, but more spacious. Suitable for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Family accommodations (approx. 36 sq m): suitable for 3 adults and 2 children, 4 adults and 1 child, or 4 adults. 2 double rooms with one bathroom
Eating and Drinking
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet with show cooking, weekly Theme buffets
Continental late-riser breakfast (10am - 11am)
Coffee, tea, and cake (4 - 5pm), ice cream for the children
Midnight snacks severales times a week
- All local alcoholic drinks and soft drinks around the clock
- 2 à-la-carte restaurants, 1 x per stay included (reservation required)
Sports and Entertainment
- Swing and Dance à la Calimera: Dance lessons with professional dancers. Summer season 2014
- NEW: Circle Workout – Strength and endurance workout for everybody
- Crossboccia® – Playing non-traditional boccia anytime and anywhere
- Free minigolf – playing minigolf anytime and anywhere
- KUBB Viking chess – a game of skill for young and old alike
- Latin Fit à la Calimera – dancing with aerobic elements to hot rhythms
- Body Ball – Specific training of the deep muscles for all age groups
- Calimera Friends, 5 beats of Arabic, Club Action, Sundowner, Sports@Night, Dance@Night, Calimera tournament and much more
Gymnastics, body styling, aqua fit
Aerobics, step aerobics
Volleyball and/or beach volleyball, shuffleboard, miniature soccer
Water polo, bocce, darts, table tennis, board games, archery
Musical show or entertainment program in the evening
- Horseback riding
- various water sports on the beach (local vendors)
- A golf course is located approx. 3 km away
Wellness & Beauty
- Wellness center with Hamam, sauna, massage, hair dresser, fitness, and various beauty treatments
- Country category: 4 stars
- Physician care: on-call physician 24/7, a doctor can be called if needed. The closest pharmacy and the closest hospital are located in Monastir
- Voltage: 220 volts (no adapter needed)
- Transportation: public bus to Monastir (bus stop is located directly in front of the hotel). Rental cars can be rented in the hotel; cab fare to Monastir is approx. 5 Euro.
- Country currency is the Tunisian Dinar (TND). Currency exchange located in the hotel. Further means of payment: credit cards (Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Travelers Check)
- Safety deposit boxes: located at the front desk approx 7,50 Euro.
- Non-smoking rooms available upon request
- Languages spoken in the hotel: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic
Calimigo Kids Club
- Affectionate child care in groups divided by age (3–12 years of age)
- Hourly care
- 6 days a week in the Calimigo Kids Club
- Exciting program for teenagers (13–17 years of age) during the holiday season
- Loan of Schmidt Games free of charge
- Separate children’s pool
- Generously equipped playground provided with shade
- High chair in the restaurant, baby corner in the restaurant
- Baby cot (on request, depending on availability)
- Baby-sitting service (against charge, depending on availability)
- Friends forever – Motto day about friendship
- Mail from the little Tiger – Holiday mails from the children’s club
- Help for Tigerente – Who can find Tigerente’s stripes?
- Tiger and Bear make some music together – Motto day about music
- Terrific puzzle game – A puzzle game for the whole family
- In shape with Tigerente – various sports and activity games
- Water fun with Günter Kastenfrosch – Are you jumping in too?
- Continuous child care once a week from 10.15 a.m. up to 8.30 p.m. for children between 3 and 9 years of age
- Calimigo Dinner and Calimigo Dance 6 days a week
- During the school holidays: Calimigo Slacklining, Xbox360®, Calimigo Action, Calimigo Show, Calimigo Party, Calimigo Sports, Club Calimera Family Day
- For teenagers: Teens@Night, Sport & Fun, Teens Radio, and much more