Enjoy a fantastic holiday in this 5 star club. Relish the luxury of the club, whether on the wide beach, while having a delicious meal or in the beautiful garden with pools and slides. Welcome to happiness!
The exclusive Club Calimera Serra Palace is located directly on the beach of Kizilot. Everything runs according to the motto "Great for adults, huge for little ones". The creatively designed Calimigo Kids Club has the character of a separate village for kids where boredom is not an option. While your kids will loose track of time in the Calimigo Kids Club, you can treat yourself to fine regional cooking either in the beautiful beach bar or in one of the three à-la-carte restaurants. After that, the pool, which is surrounded by beautiful bungalows, invites you to linger. Those who like it even more relaxed can enjoy the very finest wellness facilities in the large spa area. Look forward to a unique holiday experience in which your children will also have lots of fun. Local category: 5 stars.
Club Calimera Serra Palace
Ada Mevkii Kizilot Bel.
Tel.: +90 242 748 33 00
Fax.: +90 242 748 33 13
- Reception area with front desk
- Internet (in the lobby/free of charge)
- Seating corners, lobby bar, and restaurants
- 3 á-la-carte restaurants (Turkish, seafood, and Italian)
- Turkish café and shops
- "Iklim Spa" wellness area
- Pool and beach bar
- The outdoor facilities feature 2 swimming pools, 1 relax pool, 1 enternainment pool with 5 water slides and 2 children's pool, one with 3 chlidren's slides.
- New Aquapark with 7 slides, special opening times
- Sun beds, sun umbrellas, sun bed covers, and bath towels are available free of charge at the pool and on the beach
- Calimigo Kids Club
- Double rooms: furnished in a modern style. Located in the main building or in the villas. With shower, hair dryer, satellite TV, mini bar, rental safe, telephone, air conditioning, balcony with view of the landside. Tile floor in the villas, laminate in the rooms in the main building. Can optionally be booked as double room with ocean view.
- Garden rooms: furnished like the double rooms, but with garden or pool view. Located directly on the quiet pool and close to the beach.
- Economy rooms: furnished like the double rooms but without balcony.
- Family rooms: suitable for 2-4 persons. Similar to the double rooms, but a bit more spacious. Located in the main building.
- Family accommodation: suitable for 3-4 persons. Located in the main building or in the villas. 2 bed rooms (1 with a large bed and 1 with 2 single beds) with connecting door, 1 bathroom, otherwise furnished like the double rooms.
Eating and Drinking
All Inclusive à la Calimera
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet with show cooking, theme buffets several times a week
- Special diets food and whole foods, continental late-riser breakfast (10 - 11 am)
- In the afternoon: coffee/tea, cake/pastries, ice cream, pita bread
- Snack station with soup of the day and sandwiches (10 am - midnight)
- Midnight snacks several times a week
- All local drinks as well as selected imported alcoholic beverages (24 hour)
- À-la-carte restaurants: included once per stay (reservation required)
- Filling of the mini bar with soft drinks and beer (twice a week)
Sports and Entertainment
- NEW: The country and its people – Motto day with creative and vibrant activities surrounding your chosen destination
- Circle Workout – Strength and endurance workout for everybody
- Crossboccia® – Playing non-traditional boccia anytime and anywhere
- KUBB Viking chess – a game of skill for young and old alike
- Latin Fit à la Calimera – dancing with aerobic elements to hot rhythms
- Body Ball – Specific training of the deep muscles for all age groups
- Calimera Friends, "5 beats of Turkish", Sports@Night, Dance@Night, Calimera tournament and much more
- Gymnastics, body styling, aqua fit, aerobics, step aerobics
- Beach volleyball, street basketball, water polo, bocce, darts, table tennis, board games
- Fitness room, miniature golf, archery, basketball
- Foosball, miniature soccer, surfing (certification required)
- 2 tennis courts (hard surface outdoor courts) which are approx. 200 m away from the main building
- Musical show or entertainment program at night
Events & Courses à la Calimera
- Nordic Walking à la Calimera: 15.4. till 22.6. and 2.9. till 26.10.2015
- Floodlights for tennis
- Water sports on the beach (local vendor): surfing (possible without certificate), surfing classes
- Sailing, banana boat, jet ski, water ski, parasailing
- Massages and cosmetic treatments
- Country category: 5 stars
- Physician care: a doctor can be called at all times. The closest pharmacy is in Kilziot (1 km away), and the closest hospital is located in Manavgat (approx. 14 km away).
- Voltage: 220 volts (no adapter needed)
- Transportation: public bus to Side and Manavgat, bus stop in Kilziot (approx. 800 m away from the club)
- Taxi service available upon request at the front desk. Cab fare: airport approx. 80 Euro, Side approx. 20 Euro (hotel shuttle bus runs twice a week to Side and twice a week to Manavgat, 5 Euro per person)
- Country currency: Turkish Lira (TL). Currency exchange service available in the hotel. Further means of payment in the hotel: credit cards (Visa, Euro/Mastercard)
- Wheelchair accessible rooms available upon request
Calimigo Kids Club
- Affectionate child care in groups divided by age (3–12 years of age)
- Hourly care
- 6 days a week in the Calimigo Kids Club
- Exciting program for teenagers (13–17 years of age) during the holiday season
- Loan of Schmidt Games free of charge
- Separate children’s pool
- Generously equipped playground provided with shade, mini-playground at the beach
- High chair in the restaurant, baby corner in the restaurant
- Baby cot (on request, depending on availability)
- Baby-sitting service (against charge, depending on availability)
- Friends forever – Motto day about friendship
- Mail from the little Tiger – Holiday mails from the children’s club
- Help for Tigerente – Who can find Tigerente’s stripes?
- Tiger and Bear make some music together – Motto day about music
- Terrific puzzle game – A puzzle game for the whole family
- In shape with Tigerente – various sports and activity games
- Water fun with Günter Kastenfrosch – Are you jumping in too?
- Continuous child care once a week from 10.15 a.m. up to 8.30 p.m. for children between 3 and 9 years of age
- Calimigo Dinner and Calimigo Dance 6 days a week
- During the school holidays: Xbox360®, Calimigo Action, Calimigo Show, Calimigo Party, Calimigo Sports, Club Calimera Family Day
- For teenagers: Teens@Night, Sport & Fun, Teens Radio, and much more
- “Feel good swimming courses” (01.06. to 15.09.15): learning through play in a relaxed atmosphere with certified trainers for children 4 years of age and up (for a fee)
- Calimigo Soccercamp: (23.05.2015 - 07.06.2015 and 03.10.2015 - 01.11.2015) (fee: 13€ daily ticket, 59€ 5 days-ticket = 1,5 hours/day)