A great holiday with lots of fun is ensured for families as well as for singles and couples. The location is quiet, but right in Bulgaria's trendiest beach resort. Tip for families: apartments are available too!
The spacious and modern hotel complex of Club Calimera Sunny Beach is centrally, but yet very quietly located in Golden Sands. The club houses the two hotels Rodopi and Zwete and is ideal for a family holiday. The wide sand beach from where you can take a dip in the crystal clear water, is only about 100 m away. Alternatively, you can just relax at the poolside while your children discover the water slides or the sports grounds. There's also a lot more to discover outside the club: apart from numerous bars and restaurants, the popular destination Nesebar can easily be reached by taxi or as part of the included tour. Get ready for a family holiday in which no one will miss out on anything. Local category: 4 stars.
Club Calimera Sunny Beach
Tel. 0035 - 95 54 - 22 974
Fax 0035 - 95 54 - 23 043
- Main restaurant, à-la-carte restaurant, baby corner where baby food can be warmed up, pool bars, "Flora" pizzeria, snack bar, lobby bars,
- Indoor theater, amphitheater, shops, supermarket, elevators
- Internet corner, wi-fi at pool area (around 1 Euro per 2 hours)
- Hair dresser
- 4 pools, some of which feature a separate children’s basin, water slides (open from 10 June until 15 September), indoor pool (open in May and in October)
- Multifunctional court, miniature golf course, tennis hard court, playground
- Sun umbrellas/sun beds: free of charge at the pool, available for a fee on the beach
327 rooms on 5 floors.
- Double rooms in both hotels: bright, tastefully, and modernly furnished (approx. 26 sq m), with shower, balcony, air-conditioning, hair dryer, telephone, satellite TV, and mini refrigerator.
- Family rooms in the "Zwete" hotel: similar to the double rooms, but roomier (approx. 33 sq m).
- Family accommodations in the "Rodopi" hotel: 2 adjoining double rooms (approx. 40 sq m), connecting door.
- Superior-Familyrooms: Located in both hotels. Like the double rooms, but roomier, with a seating area and 2 sofas as sleeping possibility (FZS).
- Apartments: located in the "Zwete" hotel, furnished like the studios, but roomier (approx. 48 sq m), and with connecting door to the living/sleeping room.
Eating and Drinking
All inclusive à la Calimera
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet with "Show-Cooking", weekly theme buffets
- Continental late-riser breakfast 10am -11 am
- Coffee/tea and cake/pastries and ice cream in the afternoon at the snack bar and in the "Flora" pizzeria
- Snacks, soups, and salads, wine and beer, soft drinks at the snack bar and in the "Flora" pizzeria
- Local alcoholic drinks and soft drinks form 10 am until midnight
- Gentlemen are required to wear long pants at dinner
Sports and Entertainment
- NEW: Circle Workout – Strength and endurance workout for everybody
- Crossboccia® – Playing non-traditional boccia anytime and anywhere
- Free minigolf – playing minigolf anytime and anywhere
- Floorball – a creative and fast team sport
- KUBB Viking chess – a game of skill for young and old alike
- Latin Fit à la Calimera – dancing with aerobic elements to hot rhythms
- Body Ball – Specific training of the deep muscles for all age groups
- "5 beats of Bulgarian" language lesson, Calimera Friends, Club Action, Sundowner, Sports@Night, Dance@Night, Calimera tournament and much more
- Morning Fit/Gymnastics, Aquafit, Aerobic, Steppaerobic, Bodystyling
- Tennis hard court, Bocce, darts, miniature golf, badminton, shuffle board
- 2 volleyball sand courts, beach soccer, soccer, water polo, water volleyball, fitness room
- Activity programs during the day, interchanging musical shows in the evening or entertainment programs
- Panoramadrive to Nessebar, approx. 2.5 hours away, 1x per stay (for package tours, approx. 7 days)
- Diving (local vendor)
- Water sports (local vendor)
- Billiards (approx. 1.50 Euro per hour)
- Internet usage (approx. 3 Euro per hour), wi-fi at pool area (approx. 1 Euro per 2 hours)
- Beauty and wellness center with massage and steam bath (in the neighbour hotel Flora Park). Wellness packages can booked in advance via ITS Reisen and on location
- Country category: 4 stars
- Doctor/pharmacy: a doctor is located on hotel premises. Closest pharmacy and closest hospital approx. 200 m away
- Means of payment in the hotel: per law, only cash payments are accepted in the hotel (Bulgarian Leva). The closest ATM is located approx. 50 m away
- Voltage in the hotel: 220 volts (no adapter needed)
- Safety deposit boxes: approx. 15 Euro per week
- Languages spoken in the hotel: Russian, Bulgarian, German, English
Calimigo Kids Club
- Affectionate child care in groups divided by age (3–12 years of age)
- Hourly care
- 6 days a week in the Calimigo Kids Club
- Exciting program for teenagers (13–17 years of age) during the holiday season
- Loan of Schmidt Games free of charge
- Separate children’s pool
- Water slide (open from 10 June until 15 September, for children up to 16 years for free)
- Generously equipped playground with shade
- High chair in the restaurant, baby corner in the restaurant
- Baby cot (on request, depending on availability)
- Friends forever – Motto day about friendship
- Mail from the little Tiger – Holiday mails from the children’s club
- Help for Tigerente – Who can find Tigerente’s stripes?
- Tiger and Bear make some music together – Motto day about music
- Terrific puzzle game – A puzzle game for the whole family
- In shape with Tigerente – various sports and activity games
- Water fun with Günter Kastenfrosch – Are you jumping in too?
- Continuous child care once a week from 10.15 a.m. up to 8.30 p.m. for children between 3 and 9 years of age
- Calimigo Dinner and Calimigo Dance 6 days a week
- During the school holidays: Calimigo Slacklining, Xbox360®, Calimigo Action, Calimigo Show, Calimigo Party, Calimigo Sports, Club Calimera Family Day
- For teenagers: Teens@Night, Sport & Fun, Teens Radio, and much more
- Calimigo ball sports school: science-based program developed for ball sports, coordination, and motor skills (4.8.–30.8.2014)