Sunbathing on the most beautiful beach section of Djerba. The renovated club will charm you with a wide range of sports activities and events.
The well renovated Club Calimera Yati Beach not only inspires his numerous regular guests. Due to its open architecture, the wide spread Moorish-style hotel complex directly merges into the gently sloping sand beach with turquois coloured water. Although the location is quiet, you can easily reach the local hot spots. Midoun is approximately 5 km away and Houmt Souk is approximately 20 km away. If you like to workout on the beach, you can stay in shape in the open-air fitness area enjoying great weather and a beautiful ocean view. Great entertainment is provided by the varying programs of our amphitheatre. Horseback riding is also available on site. Local category: 3 stars.
- Fully air-conditionable hotel complex
- Non-smoking restaurant with baby corner, 2 á-la-carte-Restaurants, Café Maure, pool and snack bar, indoor bar, disco
- Pool, quiet pool with bar, each with a separate children’s basin with slides
- Wellness area with indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, and massage
- 4 tennis hard courts
- Internet corner, hair dresser, shops, boutique
- Indoor/outdoor theater, bar/disco, workshop/atelier, archery facilities
- Beach towels: available for a deposit
- Sun umbrellas/sun beds: included at the pool and on the beach
326 rooms in total.
- Double rooms (approx. 31 sq m): rental safe at the front desk. Furnished comfortably, with bath, hair dryer, balcony or terrace, air-conditioning/heater, telephone, and satellite TV. Mini refrigerator available for a fee. Air condition between 15.6. and 15.9.
- Economy room: similar to the double rooms, but smaller and without balcony or terrace
- Family rooms (approx. 31 sq m): similar to the double rooms, with bunk beds for the 3rd and 4th persons.
- Family accommodations (approx. 38 sq m): similar to the double rooms, 2 sleeping rooms with connecting door, 1 bathroom.
- Family rooms Superior (approx. 58 sq m): similar to the double rooms, 2 sleeping rooms on two floors, connected by a spiral staircase, 2 bathrooms.
Eating and Drinking
All inklusive à la Calimera
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet with show cooking
- Continental late-riser breakfast 10-11 am
- Coffee/tea and cake/pastries
- Theme buffets several times a week
- Midnight snacks
- Local alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 24 hours
- Gentlemen are required to wear long pants at dinner
Sports and Entertainment
- Nordic Walking à la Calimera: all year through
- Swing & Dance à la Calimera: 3.6. till end of season
- NEW: The country and its people – Motto day with creative and vibrant activities surrounding your chosen destination
- Circle Workout – Strength and endurance workout for everybody
- Crossboccia® – Playing non-traditional boccia anytime and anywhere
- KUBB Viking chess – a game of skill for young and old alike
- Latin Fit à la Calimera – dancing with aerobic elements to hot rhythms
- Body Ball – Specific training of the deep muscles for all age groups
- "5 beats of Arabic" language lesson, Calimera Friends, Club Action, Sundowner, Sports@Night, Dance@Night, Calimera tournament and much more
- Bodystyling, Aquafit, Aerobic, Steppaerobic
- Indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi (by the hour)
- Beach soccer, (beach) volleyball
- Archery, Bocce, darts, backgammon, miniature golf, garden chess, shuffle board, table tennis, water polo
- Activity programs during the day, interchanging musical shows in the evening or entertainment programs
- Beach handball a la Calimera: new trend sport for beach player (06.05.2015 - 01.06.2015)
- Beach volleyball camp Masurek: digging like and with the pros, for all levels; against charge approx. 150 Euro, pre-reservation recommended) more information: www.beachcamps.de
- Bicycle Events Dahlhoff: cycling vacation with Bicycle Tours Dahlhoff (11.4.-30.6.2015)
- Silk and T-shirt painting in the workshop/atelier
- Internet corner/wi-fi (approx. 2,50 Euro per 30 min)
- Billards (approx. 1 Euro)
- Wellness center
- Water sports station (VDWS/VDS, IKU member) featuring windsurfing, sailing, , water ski, catamaran, parasailing, banana boat, Jet Ski.
- Tour bike rental, scooter rental
- Diving school: can be reached at the hotel temporarily from April to November, closed from December until March. Contact: www.djerbasub.com
- Golf course located approx. 2 km away
- Country category: 3 stars
- Doctor/pharmacy: A medic is available in the first-aid room daylong. The front desk staff will happily assist you should you need a doctor or need medicine
- Means of payment in the hotel: Tunisian Dinar, credit cards (MasterCard, Visa), traveler checks
- Voltage in the hotel: 220 volts (adapter recommended)
- Safety deposit boxes: Free of charge
- Languages spoken in the hotel: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic
Calimigo Kids Club
- Affectionate child care in groups divided by age (3–12 years of age)
- Hourly care
- 6 days a week in the Calimigo Kids Club
- Exciting program for teenagers (13–17 years of age) during the holiday season
- Loan of Schmidt Games free of charge
- sanitary facilities suitable for children
- Generously equipped playground provided with shade
- Baby corner in the restaurant
- Baby cot (on request, depending on availability)
- Babysitting service (fee applies, depending on availability)
- Friends forever – Motto day about friendship
- Mail from the little Tiger – Holiday mails from the children’s club
- Help for Tigerente – Who can find Tigerente’s stripes?
- Tiger and Bear make some music together – Motto day about music
- Terrific puzzle game – A puzzle game for the whole family
- In shape with Tigerente – various sports and activity games
- Water fun with Günter Kastenfrosch – Are you jumping in too?
- Continuous child care once a week from 10.15 a.m. up to 8.30 p.m. for children between 3 and 9 years of age
- Calimigo Dinner and Calimigo Dance 6 days a week
- During the school holidays: Xbox360®, Calimigo Action, Calimigo Show, Calimigo Party, Calimigo Sports, Club Calimera Family Day
- For teenagers: Teens@Night, Sport & Fun, Teens Radio, and much more
- Calimigo Soccer Camp: Soccer Camp for children and teenagers with soccer trainers (fee applies: 13€ daily ticket, 59€ 5 days ticket = 1,5 hours a day) (25.5-6.6., 27.7.-12.9. und 5.10.-6.11.2015)
- “Feel good swimming courses” (1.6. to 15.9.15): learning through play in a relaxed atmosphere with certified trainers for children 4 years of age and up (for a fee)